Become who you already are
In a nutshell
All of our strengths and all of our potential, as well as everything that holds us back to fully live is already there – in our biography.
Why is it important?
- In order to separate fact from story and in order to discover who we are, we need to look at our biography. Looking at our professional biography can be particularly insightful.
- If we want to transform we must let go of the limiting aspects of our past and realize that we already are what we want to become
What you will learn
- You will discover why acceptance comes before change and how this is not a paradox
- You will discover the parts of your being that are manifest and those that are missing from your professional life and consider how to help them unfold
Join my monthly newsletter to receive some food for thought to help sharpening your perspective on what is relevant and what less so – both, in your professional and personal life. Develop your personal wisdom, so collectively we grow wiser.
* I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe in a single click.