Individual coaching provides the space to reflect challenges, explore emerging possibilities and form intension for deeper impact. Session are either framed by a key topic, or entirely open.
- Gain a deeper sense what you really want from your professional life beyond career development and business goals
- Learn to fill your role with the entirety of your personality
- Shed light on blindspots and gain new perspectives
- Form your intensions for deeper impact and then see them through
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
Workshops are a great introduction to deepen your impact and develop your culture. You can choose from set programmes or get in touch for tailor made offerings from bespoke key topics.
- For anyone who wants to learn about the critical importance of the non-business parts of business
- For Incubator & Accelerator programmes that wish to inspire their teams toward positive impact beyond staple technical advice
- For Startups & founder teams who sense the endless opportunity they are facing and wish to refine and manifest their intensions
- For Corporates and SMEs who want to build on their foundation and orient toward positive impact and great culture
Expertise is not a weapon to wield. It’s a resource to share.
Masterminds and Group Coaching are powerful journeys upon which small groups of hand-picked individuals embark together. Shared experience, wisdom and intelligence of the group complement carefully structured group coachings and mastermind programmes.
- For individuals who wish to reflect, grow and share their professional purpose
- Meet open & courageous minds and expand your network
- Benefit from the energy, motivation and commitment of a like-minded group
- Get help with problem solving, decision making and goal setting from people who share your experience
“In life the challenge is not so much to figure out how best to play the game; the challenge is to figure out what game you’re playing.”
Kwame Anthony Appiah