Develop the psychological foundation that will help your team thrive
In a nutshell
Emotional intelligence is the ability to be aware of, articulate and regulate one’s emotions and recognise, as well as react appropriately to those of others. It describes the essential skills necessary for successful human interaction. It is the currency of all collaboration.
Why is it important?
- The greater the need to communicate and collaborate, the more emotional intelligence is required. Remote working, online communication and cross-functional teams magnify this need.
- Emotional intelligence is the basic requirement to build great company culture
What will you learn?
- You will develop greater self-awareness, empathy and humility
- You will learn to become more present in your interactions so they become a source, rather than a drain of energy for everyone involved
- You might discover that your moment to moment experience becomes a lot richer once you include a conscious emotional dimension
Join my monthly newsletter to receive some food for thought to help sharpening your perspective on what is relevant and what less so – both, in your professional and personal life. Develop your personal wisdom, so collectively we grow wiser.
* I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe in a single click.