Vulnerability & Fear
Discover the strength of vulnerability and the surprising utility of negative thought
In a nutshell
It is useless to run from our vulnerability – it is the essence of our being. Rather than overcoming it, we need to learn to inhabit our vulnerability. Then it can become a source of growth, courage and strength.
Why is it important?
- Because we are profoundly mistaken if we think that our vulnerability must be hidden at work. For the best performing teams the opposite is true.
- Because on the other side of vulnerability awaits us creativity and connection
What you will learn
- You will discover the power of accessing and sharing your vulnerability, in your private life, but particularly at work
- You will learn that vulnerability is a core ingredient of conscious leadership
Join my monthly newsletter to receive some food for thought to help sharpening your perspective on what is relevant and what less so – both, in your professional and personal life. Develop your personal wisdom, so collectively we grow wiser.
* I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe in a single click.