Purpose & Goals
Know why you are here and where you are heading
In a nutshell
Only when you know why you do something can you set appropriate goals. In our world of increasing complexity, often stifling ambituity and too many choices the old saying by Seneca that no wind is the right one if you don’t know the harbour you’re sailing for seems more poignant than ever.
Why is it important?
- Purpose is an essential aspect of successful companies. It is also an essential ingredient to our life satisfaction and central to our motivation. Sometimes this needs to be re-discovered.
What will you learn?
- You will investigate your personal purpose and how it connects with the meaning you find in your professional life
- You will be able to formulate a compelling ‘why’ to which all your actions point. As an individual and as a team.
- You will discover a new sense of alignment of your personal and professional experience
Join my monthly newsletter to receive some food for thought to help sharpening your perspective on what is relevant and what less so – both, in your professional and personal life. Develop your personal wisdom, so collectively we grow wiser.
* I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe in a single click.